We are so happy that you are here to worship with us today! Please know that all baptized Christians are welcomed to receive Communion. If you do not wish to receive Communion, please come to the Altar rail for a blessing.
Prayer List: Arvella, Shirley, Cathy G., Mishawn, Tifanny, Rachael, Mary Ellen, Jerry, Charlie, Katherine C., Cathy L., Rowland, Sally, Randy, Tom, Gary, Mikey, Carol Lee, Danny B., all those affected by the mill closure, the victims of recent flooding, and all members of St. James who are in need of prayer, and those known to us and to God alone.
Lector this week is Judy Mason, Donna Martin next week.
Today’s flowers are given to the glory of GOD in celebration of the 143 years of St. James Church’s ministries.
This week we welcome parishoners from Mt. Calvary Lutheran Church.
Trinity VII Service this week at 10:30 am. Rite II July 28, 2019
The Rev. Garret H. Carskadon The Rev. John C. Martin, Jr., Deacon The Rev. Tom Hudson, Organist
We are a Mutual Ministry church living into our Baptismal Covenant to restore all people to unity with God and each other.
Remember: Church office hours are Wednesdays from 10 am to 4 pm, and at other times by appointment. Please call ahead and leave a message at the parish office number 301-359-9970. Fr. Garrett or Deacon John will return your call.
- Summer Lunch Program continues through August 16. St. James week to pack lunches is July 22-26..
- July 25 – St. James Feast Day service at 7:00 pm, and ice cream social to follow.
- 9 – Clothing give-away at rectory, 9:30 am – 12:00 noon
- 8 – Annual Four Parish Picnic to be held at St. John’s, Frostburg.
- 27 – Bloodmobile visit here. Contact Norma Broadwater for information and to sign up.
- October13-15 – Clergy Conference
- October 26 – Vestry Day at Epiphany, Timonium
St. James Episcopal Church Church
July 28, 2019